Chicago Norske Klub T-Shirt
Founded in 1890, the Chicago Norske Klub was a fraternal organization for Norwegians in Chicago. Originally headquartered in a building at Milwaukee and Kedzie, they built their own clubhouse at 2350 N. Kedzie which, today, is often mistakenly called the old Norwegian Embassy. That building was designed by Giaver and Dinkelberg (also behind the Jewelers’ Building downtown) and operated until the early 2000s and has since been converted into a condo building. The decorative dragons still grace the cornice.